NJAPE is not your typical movement program
- Our leadership team are New Jersey State Certified Health & Physical Education teachers with Graduate Degrees that includes training in kinesiology, special education, exercise physiology, behavior management, motor development theory, sports training, health education, and fitness conditioning.
- We have years of experience teaching and coaching children of all athletic abilities, and work in two of New Jersey’s premiere inclusive Physical Education Programs (Livingston & Ridgewood Public Schools).
- NJAPE has provided dozens of professional staff development workshops, and is listed on the “Contact the Expert” National Directory for the Parent Center (PC) Project on Adapted Physical Education Services. The PC Project is funded by the Department of Education -The Office for Special Education Programs.
- NJAPE has been awarded on the state, national, and international level for our leadership and services.
- Our center is fully ADA compliant and is designed to be accessible for all people.
Please click each picture to review and register for a program.
Payments are not due until the classes are set to begin, we will contact you after you register.
Classes are set to begin the week of September 25, 2017
For a quick overview please take a look at the – Master Schedule
Montclair Ninja Warrior
Rock & Rope
Family Open Gym
Monday Meet Up’s
Four @ 4
Dad & Me